16 Sept 2006, $1029.84 balance. 19 Sept 2006, transferred from petty cash $300 into the checking account. 10 Oct 2006, made a check out to Horry Electric for $ 15.78. 17 Oct 2006, made a check out for the 9th annual lease payment of $300 which leaves a balance of $1014.06 in the checking account as of 20 Oct 2006.
Petty cash as of 16 Sept 2006 is $178.10.
- Kitty from the last meeting gave us $245.00.
- 16 Sept fee paid on the mini-max was $30.
- Donuts for this meeting was $10.35.
- The petty cash was used for such things as the tarps which we got a good deal on. Price was $124.89 total for both of them
- 17 Oct 2006, postage to mail out the 37 fly-in brochures was $10.53 (bought 27, 39 cent stamps, 9 stamps were mine and one is still on hand) and the mailing seals was $6.60.
- 18 Oct 2006, put the lease money in the mail for $2.79.
- 20 Oct 2006, cash on hand, we were in hole for $2.06.
- Wayne paid $30 rent for his project.
- Members went over who would do what for cooking at the event on 4 Nov 2006.
- Dennis volunteered to buy the software and bring his computer equipment in to make certificates for the people that fly their plane in.
- Chuck donated one of his planes for a raffle. Dennis volunteered to make a sign for it.
- It was requested that Russell provide a recipe for the BBQ.
- The Chapter will now be sponsoring the S.C. Breakfast Club on 6 May at 10 a.m. each year starting in 2007.
- Wayne wrote a letter of thanks to Don Cookman for his donation to the Chapter.
- Dennis used the EAA-provided information to prepare flyers to be sent to others Chapter officers in NC and SC.
- Dennis is to send a postcard to all EAA members within 100 miles of our Chapter.
- Dennis flyers on a color laser printer for members to distribute.
- Gary finished the sign for the outside of the building.
- Duane got the tarps as promised.
- Jim is still working on the Ercoupe in the Chapter building.
The Fall Fly-in is 4 November.
Jim Stoveken, Vice President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary