Meeting Minutes Nov 21, 2009
EAA Chapter 1167 - Green Sea Meeting
Bank checking account: As of Oct 17, 2009 the
amount on deposit was $401.78. Oct 28th, bought a ballast for the light in the kitchen for $18.34. Nov 2, soda purchase of $79.88. Nov 2, toilet repair kit and beans for the fly-in, $23.33. Nov 5, withdraw $200 for the cash drawer. Nov 6, $33.31 more soda. Nov 9, new member paid dues, $20. Nov 9, deposit $1293.04 including the $200 from the cash drawer. Nov 9, deposit the raffle donation, $161.00. Nov 10, paid Horry Electric $21.74. On Nov 21 balance in checking is $1499.22.
Petty cash: Oct 17, cash on hand was $34.74. Oct 30, bought office supplies $13.50. Nov 4, bought toilet connector $3.02. Nov 7, ice for the fly-in was $19.98. Nov 21, balance $-1.76.
- The fly-in was a tremendous success.
- Members voted to continue Falcon insurance. This year is $624.
- Dedicated the "The Don Rudyk Building". The prop is finished and mounted.
- Christmas dinner to be at Bill and Sue's house. Bring a dish. 4 p.m. to when ever on Dec 19th.
- The Underbakkes donated Don's RC equipment to the Chapter. The Chapter decided to keep all of the parts and display the aircraft from the ceiling. If any bits and pieces are sold they will be sold at full retail price.
- Dennis bought the website domain name again for another year.
- John Matthews and Gene Baker donated all expenses from the BBQ to the Chapter! A letter of appreciation is warranted.
- Jim donated an aircraft rudder to the Chapter. Duane wants to mount it outside with the people's names that have gone west.
- We have an issue with the bylaws requirement for 50% attendance for a quorum. Recommend changing it to 25 percent.
- We'd like to see more Georgetown members at the meetings.
- Dennis brought up that we need more than just administrative meetings.
- Oshkosh365.org is now active - check it out.
- Bill wants to know if anyone has access for a roller to roll the runway at Green Sea.
Gary Smith, President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary/Webmaster
Members and Visitors Present:
Bob and Peggy Stahlberger
Bill and Sue Utt
| Austin & Majanne Underbakke