Meeting Minutes Mar 21, 2010
EAA Chapter 1167 - Georgetown Meeting
Checking: 20 Feb, $332.72 balance, 25 Feb deposited $20 in dues. 10 March paid Horry Electric $108.18. 21 March, balance is $244.54.
Petty Cash: 20 Feb-Cash on Hand, $21.67. 20 Feb $20 from the kitty and Wayne donated $26.00, 23 Feb bought supplies, $13.53. 24 Feb bought balast $4.56. 5 March, ballast at Lowes, $24.71. 21 March, balance $24.87.
- Breakfast fly-in coming up on the last Sunday in the month, April 25th.
- Duane has the list of items that we bought last year for the Breakfast Club fly-in so we can do it again this year.
- Clean up for the Breakfast on 24 April. We need everyone that can attend to be there to help prepare for the fly-in the next morning.
- Chapter 1387 in Lumberton held a presentation of their upcoming fly-in at Lumberton the 3rd weekend in May. This year is a salute to the veterans with lots of war birds scheduled. The old ultralight field is closed.
- Bill is still looking for a roller to roll the runway at Green Sea.
- Gary wants to do some more fund raising events this year.
Gary Smith, President
Wayne Robinson, Vice President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary/Webmaster
Members and Visitors Present:
|Chad Morgan (sp)
Bob and Peggy Stahlberger
Riley Caroll and Wife
Gene Dickson and Wife
3 Lumberton Visitors
John and Marcia Matthews
Bud and Shirley Shaw