March 21, 2009
EAA Chapter 1167 - Georgetown Meeting
Bank checking account: As of Feb 21, 2009 the
amount on deposit was $3.30. March 2nd deposited $100 from petty cash. On March 9th, paid Horry Electric $41.00. On March 21st balance in checking is $62.30.
Petty cash: Feb 21 cash on hand was $0.0. Feb 21 Wayne donated $60 for electric. Feb 21 meeting kiddy brought in $66.00. Feb 27th bought office products $1.27. March 2nd, transferred money to checking. March 21 balance of $24.73.
- April meeting will be at Green Sea on the second Saturday (April 11) instead of the third Saturday due to Sun-N-Fun. Time is 11:00 as normal.
- Insurance: Falcon is too expensive so we need to look at alternatives like self-insuring.
- Glen Moore of EAA Chapter 297 died while flying his Ryan aircraft. Gary is to contact his Chapter.
- New $20 membership forms were handed out.
- Rick Westfall welcomed us to Georgetown Airport.
- South Carolina Breakfast Club date for 2009 is Sunday May 3rd.
- Dennis needs input on Don so we can put his death on the website.
Wayne Robinson, Vice President
Duane Drisko with Sherry and Ashley, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary/Webmaster
Members and Visitors Present:
Riley Carroll (CFII)
Bob and Peggy Stahlberger
AJ Rigby (guest)
Billy Rigby (guest)
Bill and Sue Utt