Meeting Minutes Jan, 2010
EAA Chapter 1167 - Georgetown Meeting
Treasurer Report: (Dec and Jan)
Bank checking account: As of Nov 21, 2009 the
amount on deposit was $1499.22. Postage for the fly-in flyers was $120.36. Nov 21, paid annual lease to Bud and Shirley Shaw on the Green Sea land, $300. Nov 23, deposited the member dues, $220. Nov 28, paid Falcon Insurance $624 for building replacement insurance. Dec 10, paid Horry Electric $38.13. Dec 19, paid Horry County Taxes $170.51. Dec 19, balance in checking is $466.22.
Bank checking account: As of Dec 19, 2009 the
amount on deposit was $466.22. Jan 11, paid Horry Electric $53.78. Jan 11, paid the EAA $321. Jan 14, deposited member dues $100. Jan 15 balance in checking is $191.44.
Petty cash: Nov 21, cash on hand was $-1.73. Nov 21, meeting kitty $36.25. Nov 21, office supplies $3.12. Nov 23, keys $23.98. Dec 18. Christmas Party soda $7.07. Dec 19, balance $.32.
Petty cash: Dec 19, cash on hand was $.32. Jan 15, balance $.32.
- A suggestion was made to change the meeting day from Saturday 11 a.m to Sunday at 2 p.m. No quorum today.
- Dennis to send out an e-mail message proxy vote to lower the amount of members needed for a quorum.
- Gary wants to do some more fund raising events this year.
- Don's ashes to be spread out at Green Sea and a Duane to put a small plaque on a tree there.
- Duane had an engine out and landed at Dennis' airport, Freeland Field, without incidence.
- Bill asked how much time remained on the lease at Green Sea. No one had a definitive answer at the moment.
- Bill is still looking for a roller to roll the runway at Green Sea.
Gary Smith, President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary/Webmaster
Members and Visitors Present:
Bob and Peggy Stahlberger
| Dan Drost