February 21, 2009
EAA Chapter 1167
Bank checking account: As of October 18, 2008 the
amount on deposit was $446.67. On Oct 28th, spent $131.30 on boston butts. On Nov 4th, Gary found a correction of $29 to the good. On Nov 4th we paid the Horry Electric bill, $39.78. Nov 5th deposited $1135 for the Fly-in. Nov 15th Fly-in Brochures were $100.17. Nov 23 building taxes $173.65. Dec 3rd, paid Horry Electric $67.46. Dec 8th yearly lease was $300. Dec 22 Falcon Insurance $772. Dec 23 deposited $400 from peddy cash, dues, and kiddy. Jan 5th EAA Dues and Insurance bill was $321. Jan 14th Horry Electric $96.63. As
of Jan 17 balance in checking was $8.68. Feb 4th deposited $55 for previous meeting. Feb 9th paid Horry Electric $60.38. On Feb 21st balance in checking is $3.30.
Petty cash: Oct 18th cash on hand was $68.02. Meeting kiddy brought in $55.46. Donuts were $13.78 that day. 21st Oct. mailing out the brochures were $15.18. 23rd Dec I donated $5.48 to transfer $100 to checking to meet bills. Jan 17 balance of $0. February balance is still $0.
- Voted to have meetings rotate (roughly) every other month between Georgetown airport and Green Sea airport for a trial period of one year. GT on March 21st, GS on May 16th. (Lumberton is May 22-24). The breakfast club and the fall fly-in will remain at GS.
- Chapter meeting time has been changed to 11:00 a.m. for all meetings.
- Insurance: Falcon is too expensive so we need to look at alternatives like self-insuring.
- Voted to lower Chapter dues effective immediately to $20.
- South Carolina Breakfast Club date for 2009 is Sunday May 3rd.
- Dennis needs input on Don so we can put his death on the website.
Wayne Robinson, Vice President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary/Webmaster
Members and Visitors Present:
George Moncrieff and Wife
|Bob and Peggy Stahlberger
Will Dovel (guest from South Port)