Meeting Minutes Feb 20, 2010
EAA Chapter 1167 - Green Sea Meeting
Treasurer Report: (Dec and Jan)
Bank checking account: As of Jan 15, 2010 the
amount on deposit was $191.44. On Jan 15, 2010, deposited member dues of $60. Feb 5, deposited $151.40 from soda fund cup. Feb 11 paid Horry Electric $70.12. Feb 20, balance in checking is $332.72.
Petty cash: Jan 15, cash on hand was $.32. Jan meeting produced $21.35. As of Feb 20 we now have $21.67 in petty cash.
- A resolution was passed to change the meeting day from Saturday 11 a.m. to Sunday at 2 p.m. The next meeting will be at Georgetown Airport on Sunday March 21, 2010.
- A resolution was passed to change the Bylaws to reflect that a Quorum is 25% of voting members required.
- Ron Heidebrink from Hardee Airpark joined the Chapter today.
- John Matthews spoke about the aircraft that he still has in stock at highly reduced rates.
- Duane advised that the Green Sea lease expires on 30 Sept 2013 with the right for an extension of a new lease.
- The Breakfast Fly-in has been backed up a few days to the last Sunday in April, the 25th. Sun-N-Fun is 13-18 so there should be no conflict.
- Bill is still looking for a roller to roll the runway at Green Sea.
- Gary wants to do some more fund raising events this year.
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary/Webmaster
Members and Visitors Present:
Bob and Peggy Stahlberger
| Chuck Paton
John and Marcia Matthews
Frank Passo (bldg'ing CH801)