April 18, 2009
EAA Chapter 1167 - Green Sea Meeting
Bank checking account: As of Mar 21, 2009 the
amount on deposit was $62.30. March 24th, 5 new members paid their dues. Deposited that $100 into checking. On April 9th, paid Horry Electric $97.60. On April 11th balance in checking is $64.70.
Petty cash: Mar 21 cash on hand was $24.73. Mar 21, meeting donuts cost $14.50. Mar 21 meeting kiddy brought in $50.00. April 11th balance of $60.23.
- Breakfast club fly-in planning.
- Wayne volunteered one of Myabi's replaced grills to the Chapter.
- Austin briefed the Chapter about Don Rudyk's past.
- A motion was made and approved to name the Green Sea Chapter Building "The Don Rudyk Building". Place of the plaque to be determined at a later time.
- Building insurance - self insure or pay Falcon?.
- Gary Smith provided lunch today.
Wayne Robinson, Vice President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary/Webmaster
Members and Visitors Present:
Bob and Peggy Stahlberger
Austin and Majanne Underbakke