Meeting Minutes August, 2007
EAA Chapter 1167
- Bank checking account: June 16, we had a balance of $1071.43. On August 13, paid Horry Electric $14.93 leaving a balance
on August 18 of $1056.50 There was no July electric bill due to the credit previously mentioned.
- Petty Cash: June 16, 2007 $166.92 cash on hand. On July 14 we paid for a belt for $28.89 at Lawn Mower Doctor.
The June meeting proceeds were $70. August 18 petty cash balance is $208.03.
- A letter was sent to Mr. Doerr in appreciation of the donation to the Chapter of the coffee machine
to the Chapter.
- Thom advises that Russell's health is not good and will not be able to help with the upcoming fly-in in November.
- Our Breakfast fly-in date next year will be the first Sunday in May - May 4, 2008.
- Bill volunteered to be the cook for the November 3rd fly-in and Wayne volunteered to help and to bring the beans.
Jim said he would help pull and chop the barbeque as he usually does. Jim also said he would bring potato
salad. Gary to bring the bread. Duane to bring deserts.
Cooking on Thursday November 1st. The meat rests overnight then gets pulled and chopped on Friday. Thom to bring the coleslaw.
Pepsi, coke, and mountain due are the drinks chosen. Chapter to pick up the soft drinks.
- Windsocks didn't make it through the storm.
- Duane said he would bring some filter cloth in for marking different areas of the airfield.
- Duane brought in two fire extinguishers for the Chapter.
- The tower blew over in the storm. Volunteers removed it after the meeting.
- The lawnmower is eating belts for some reason. Duane and Wayne will work on the problem when it cools off enough outside.
Wayne is working on a secret project to help with the 20 acres of grass cutting.
- October elections are coming up.
Minutes for August 2007.mp3 (http://eaa1167.org//meeting_minutes/Meeting
Minutes Aug 18 2007.mp3)
Gary Smith, President
Wayne Robinson, Vice President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary