Meeting Minutes April, 2007
EAA Chapter 1167
- Bank: March 17, 2007 balance $949.98. April 9, 2007 paid Horry Electric $109.11. April 9, 2007 made $200 minimax donation
to cover excessive electricity bill for the prior month. April 9 transferred to checking out of petty cash $100 bringing
our balance to $1140.87 as of April 21, 2007. Balance as of March 17, 2007 is $949.98.
- Petty Cash: Mar 17, 2007 $103.83 cash on hand. The March meeting produced $106.00. The meeting's donuts cost was $9.32. Soda
fund produced $12. March 16, 2007 cash on hand was $112.51.
- The Chapter is to donate $100 to the Jack Turner Memorial. It will go to Grand Strand humane Society. Gary is to send
a letter to Jack.
- The water bill went up to thirty-some dollars. Need to find out why.
- Duane found and fixed a new riding lawnmower. He needs to be reimbursed for his expenses.
- The Breakfast Club fly-in for May 6th was discussed. Dennis is to contact the Todd House to check on catering this event.
- The Lumberton Fly-in on May 18, 19, and 20 was discussed.
- Duane said he would bring some filter cloth in for marking different areas of the airfield.
- Lawn mower purchase is on hold until we figure out what we need and want.
- Dennis is to invite Jim McDonaugh and Don Rudect (sp) to the Breakfast Club fly-in.
- Thom advised that Russell is not doing well.
Gary Smith, President
Wayne Robinson, Vice President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary
Sherrie Drisko and Daughter
Shirley and Bud Shaw