Meeting Minutes December 16, 2006
EAA Chapter 1167
- Bank: 18 Nov 2006, $1568.57 balance. 18 Nov 2006, reimbursed Dennis for postcard postage of $62.88, 30 Nov, 2006 paid the electric bill of $65.87. 30 Nov deposited $150 into the checking account for members dues and $259 from petty cash for a $409 deposit. 15 Dec balance on account is $1848.82.
- Petty Cash: 18 Nov 2006 $101 cash on hand. Also on 18 Nov 2006, the meeting produced $40.00. Also on 18 Nov 2006, received the Ercoupe project donation of $150 for utilities and also the $30 fee on mini-max for utilities. 30 Nov 2006 transferred to the bank $259 for a balance of $62 in petty cash. Wayne suggested that he wanted to pay more for the project cost because of the higher electric bill. It was put to a vote to not raise the $30 monthly fee because it averages out over the year. George Moncrieff from Southport, NC sent us a $150 check to the Chapter.
- We have to drop our representative for the Young Eagle program because we donít have anyone currently in the chapter to do it.
- Wayne volunteered to be the Chapterís technical counselor.
- Gary suggested that he and Duane contact members that have not renewed their Chapter membership yet this year. Gary said he would do that this upcoming weekend.
- Dennis went over the John Matthews and Gene Bakerís fly-in at the Georgetown Airport in December.
- Jim resigned as Vice President via letter as of Dec 2006 meeting and advised that he would continue on as a regular member. Gary advised that the elections are scheduled for October of 2007. Wayne volunteered to be Vice President until the next scheduled election in 2007.
- Dennis is to check on if members can be a member of more than one Chapter.
- Gary issued out the EAA certificates and pins from headquarters.
- Gary displayed the item for Thom but he was not present at this meeting.
- The meeting was closed and we continued at lunch tables for our December potluck lunch.
- Insurance: Dennis advised that the insurance for the building has been renewed. Duane to pay the $622 bill when it comes in. Our total insurance is in the area of $1000 per year right now for everything.
Gary Smith, President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary
Earl & Shirley Shaw